Game 6 between Bobby Fischer and Boris Spassky from the 1972 World Chess Championship (Match of the Century) was the greatest one of the entire battle. It includes a rare beginning of the game by Fischer with 1.c4. This masterful chess game is best described by International Master Anthony Saidy as “It was like a symphony of placid beauty.”, and this exceptional moment in chess history has attributed to it a wonderful act of sportsmanship by Boris Spassky who, after the game, stood up and applauded Fischer for the masterpiece he just played. Game 6 is one of the greatest chess games ever played, and it propelled Fischer into the match lead, one that Spassky would not overcome. The match was held in Reykjavik, Iceland.
Internet Chess Club (ICC)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay