How to Build a 1400+ High Capacity DVD and GAME SHELF, PS2, XBOX, SEGA Saturn – Retro GPadmin June 28, 2020 26 Comments
Here I will show you how to build a custom High Capacity DVD and Game Shelf with less than 60.00 in wood. It will hold approximately 1440 DVD Cases when assembled to the specs in this video. RETRO GP UNITE!!
You will need a space close to 8′ tall and 8′ wide. Adjust the materials below accordingly for smaller areas.
2 – 1″ x 6″ 8′ Pine Boards – About 7.00 each
10 – 1″ x 4″ 8′ Pine Boards – About 4.00 each
Here is where I found the original instructions and changed them for games.
All Footage Captured on Original Hardware! If you enjoyed this video please share it with other RETRO GAMERS!
Retro Game Players is a part of GENERATION RAD! Check out..
Magical Hoot Hoot And
THANKS FOR WATCHING!
Retro Gaming just EXPLODED in your FACE! But don’t worry, with this channel you’ll be armed to the teeth with RETRO weaponry! KEEP IT RETRO!!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://labiennale-israeli-pavilion.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay