How to make Yard Dice:
This time on Build Dad Build I made a set of DIY Yard Dice (also known as Yardzee). Of course I had to put a BDB spin on it and torch the h3ll out of them before finishing them.
The How To level on this one is super low. You really just need a saw (I used a miter saw) a drill and a 5/8” Forstner bit.
The hardest part for me was making the jig to drill the holes in the dice. I’m not sure exactly what I did wrong on the first jig, but it just wasn’t centered. But, as with most projects, that failure lead to a second jib that worked just fine.
If I had it to do over again, I would use a different material for the top of the jig. I used a piece of backer board, and I noticed that the longer I drilled the holes were getting a little looser (the material was getting eaten away as I drilled).
But hey…I think they look really cool.
Don’t forget to stop by my Patreon page!
1 – 8ft poplar 4X4
1 – 4ft X 4ft sheet of backer board (see above – I would consider something like acrylic or maybe plywood)
TOOLS I USED
*Amazon Affiliate Tool Links
(*amazon affiliate links)
(like my) Miter Saw –
5/8 inch Forstner bit –
(like my) Large Propane Torch –
Small Propane Torch –
Spray Polyurethane –
Don’t Forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe:
ADD ME ON:
Makers Gonna Make
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Ice Cube – WestSide Problems (Ft. 2Pac & The Game)
- Talking Rolo the Parrot – Virtual Pet Bird simulator for kids – Free Game for Android and iOS
- Ra.One Full movie 2011 || Shah Rukh Khan , Raone movie 2011, Raone film Shah Rukh Khan
- Bubu Esports Tournament Arena PUBG Mobile Season 1 Week 12 Final
- 2 AWM with Ajjubhai Romeo, Munnabhai and KKbhai Squad OverPower Gameplay – Garena Free Fire