How to walk through walls using the 4th Dimension [Miegakure: a 4D game]admin June 20, 2020 25 Comments
An explanation of how walking through walls would actually look like if you could move in 4D, using the 4D video-game Miegakure (
For more details, see this blog post:
* We will make more videos explaining the fourth dimension using the game. Subscribe to the channel if you are interested!
* In this game the fourth dimension is not time, it is a fourth dimension of space. So if you count time the game is a 5D game. It is a correct representation of a fourth spatial dimension.
* Yeah it’s actually “around” walls, not “through!”
* There are *infinitely* many 3D worlds stacked on top of each other, even if in the introductory Wall Level the ground texture makes it seem like there are only two. A more complex example is the shape at the beginning of the trailer, which is a true 4D shape called the 120 Cell, as explained here:
* From the perspective of a regular 3D observer standing next to the wall the player character would suddenly disappear, and a few moments later reappear on the other side of the wall.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- GTA 5 Mods – 2PAC "TUPAC SHAKUR" MOD! (GTA 5 Mod Gameplay)
- DIY Yardzee Yard Dice | Free Template and Scorecards
- 🐦👍Parrot Simulator -Симулятор попугая – Ultimate Jungle Simulator – By Gluten Free Games
- DON'T EVEN PRESS PLAY TIL THE LIGHT IS ON | TJOC:R #1 (Living Room)
- [🔴24/7 STREAM] Valorant high kill games, guides, tutorials…