►Ex-AION director and lead designer Jee Yongchan is currently working on a new mobile MMORPG called Luthiel for South Korean studio Entermate. The game will start closed beta in Korea on April 25 and it just looks like AION.
►Surprisingly in Luthiel, the 2 playable races are called Elyos and Asmodian, just exactly the same as AION’s. Players, as Devas, can fly across the world and fight in the air. Basically the game brings over AION’s world setting.
►Players can have their own fortress where they can receive special rewards by completing fortress quests such as constructing and delivering goods. It seems that the game focuses on fortress battles.
►►Game Web Site:
GAMER TURKEY CHANNEL CORP ®
GAME TEST, BETA TEST, NEW GAME NEWS, ANALYSIS COMPANY
►►►TURKEY / ISTANBUL ►►►USA / NEWYORK OFFICE
RECOMMENDATIONS – INFO SETTING BUSINESS FRIENDLY
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay