Brainball is Smart studio’s (The Interactive Institute Sweden) first completely hybrid research project game. The players move a ball on a table by the sole use of their brainwaves. Encouraging competition through relaxation, the game objective is to score a goal on the opponent’s side with the least possible action. The players’ brainwaves control a ball on a table, and the more relaxed scores a goal over the opponent.
They are using Emotiv’s headset here to interpret the brainwaves but I am curious as to how the results is translated into actual actions. Perhaps some kind of magnetized system underneath the table? Anyone care to make a venture?
The world’s first ever Immersive Technology Summit will be held at the Los Angeles Center Studios (LACS) on October 21st, 2010.
This video is copyrighted by The Interactive Institute Sweden: www.tii.se
For more news and videos on immersive technologies visit : www.immersivetech.org
Follow us on
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://labiennale-israeli-pavilion.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay