A beginning to end playthrough of Sierra On-line’s Dynamix developed 1991 PC adventure game, The Adventures of Willy Beamish, DOS CD version.
This is by far my favorite version of one of the most cinematic adventure games to touch the early 1990s. The VGA graphics and the fairly smooth animation make it a really nice game to look at (especially compared to the flat, low-color shading of the Amiga version and the wicked dithering in the Sega CD one), and the voice acting suits it to a T. It also lacks the horrible loading times that ruined the Sega CD version.
It’s the first of the trio that Dynamix released on their new game engine, the Dynamix Game Development System, the other two being Rise of the Dragon and Heart of China.
No cheats were used during the recording of this video.
NintendoComplete ( punches you in the face with in-depth reviews, screenshot archives, and music from classic 8-bit NES games!
Visit for the latest updates!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay