The Virtuix Omni is a virtual reality gaming platform that lets you walk, run, and move around like you’re actually in the game.
It’s hands down the most immersive gaming experience we’ve seen so far. The simulator is currently available to pre-order at $499.
Just strap yourself into the Virtuix Omni platform, put on the Oculus Rift headset, and get ready to run. You have to physically move your body to advance in whatever game you’re playing.
So, with the help of CEO Jan Goetgeluk and his Virtuix Omni team, we headed over to the Engadget Expand conference to experience first-hand how this platform works.
Produced by William Wei & Justin Gmoser
“Video Game Music”
Read more: Business Insider is the fastest growing business news site in the US. Our mission: to tell you all you need to know about the big world around you. The BI Video team focuses on technology, strategy and science with an emphasis on unique storytelling and data that appeals to the next generation of leaders – the digital generation.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://labiennale-israeli-pavilion.org/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay