For Christmas 2017’s batch of homemade gifts, we set out to make “Yardzee” sets of big yard dice for our extended family. Rather than settle for dice with painted-on or burned-in dots, I wanted to try inlaid wood for the dots. It was a lot of work, but I really like the result. This was also an interesting exercise in making things in large batches.
The white dice were made from a 4×4 post of untreated pine with walnut dots cut from a dowel. The “red” dice came from some old posts I had replaced on my kids’ backyard playground. The bottom ends of the posts had rotted away, but I saved the rest and reclaimed it for this project. My best guess is that they’re redwood. The white dots came from birch dowels.
FIND ME ONLINE:
MUSIC: “Boulevard St Germain” by Jahzzar
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Wizards & Werewolves Game Review from Starlux Games
- SonAmy ; Love Game – Part 18
- ULTIMATE High-end $5000 Custom Water Cooled Gaming PC Build Time Lapse
- How To Insert Volvo B9R Bus Mod(Game)In Mobile|Download New Bussid Mod Volvo B9R|
- WWE 2K15 – John Cena vs Randy Orton | Hell In A Cell | PS4 Gameplay